Wednesday, February 29, 2012

just a quick recap (but with pretty pictures!)

aaannnnd.... we're still at the races!  With 2.5 weeks left until hopping on a plane to Singapore, my little mental legs are churning as fast as they can go.

I've left this poor little blog so alone and forlorn all term, so I'll give a quick recap of absolutely everything that's happened:

EARLY JANUARY: Aahhhh... back from Mexico, feeling nice and relaxed.
MID-MONTH: School doesn't seem so hard.  What was I complaining about last term, anyway?
END OF JANUARY: Time for fun things, like house concerts!  We had the Lyrical Strings Duo come to our house and play a classical music concert in our dining room (see a video of them playing here).




Photos by Gary Stallworth

EARLY FEBRUARY: Still time for fun things!  Tons of banjo playing!  Playing board games with roommates!  Going to a Breathe Owl Breathe + Laura Gibson concert!  Roller skating with friends!
MID-MONTH: Oh, right, I'm in school.  Oh, crap, I've got a gazillion huge assignments coming up.  Crap crap crap, time to buckle down and get busy! But, on the other hand, I can still find time to go to McMinnville, hang out in the R. Stuart & Co. wine bar with Joy and do homework (with wine! and yummy tasty snacks!).  And I think I have time to go on long bike rides.  I also have to hang out with my fabulous roommates; here's the whole gang:
"This is a high-class place: Act respectable!"

NOW: hOLY ShiT!  School!  Argh!  Projects!  Presentations!  A bombardment of emails!  Thank goodness February has an extra day this year - I need this leap day to get stuff done.  Why am I sitting here, blogging, anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment