Saturday, November 5, 2011

a bite o' math

168 hours: total hours in the time span from 8am on Thursday, Oct. 27th to 8am on Thursday, Nov. 3rd.
45 hours: time spent sleeping (6-7 hours per day)
21 hours: time spent doing essential things like eating and showering
14 hours: time spent working at my yard work job
4 hours: time spent toodling around reading things like this and this and watching this on the internet (going from giggly to optimistic to infuriated by looking at those sites in that order)
3 hours: time spent on fulfilling purely social needs, like talking with my roommates or classmates
10 hours: time spent in class
71 hours: time spent doing homework.

Do you see that number?  That last one.  Look up.  There.  71 hours of homework.  Including time spent inside and outside of class, I work for 80+ hours a week doing a job that I'm paying for.  And now I wonder why I have no life.

No comments:

Post a Comment